Accessing the App and Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this App, and any service or material we provide on the App, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the App is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for the following:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the App.
- If you choose, or are provided with, passwords and/or keys by the App, you MUST treat such information as confidential, and you MUST NOT disclose it to any other person or entity.
- You MUST keep the app up to date. Failure to update the application means you will not be receiving the latest security fixes and features.
Intellectual Property Rights
The App and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The Company name, the term Parky, and the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this App are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable law in any level (local, state, national, international) or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export and use of data or software).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the App, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the App, or expose them to liability.
- In an attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App or the material devices connected to the App.
- As the owner of the devices, you are responsible for the physical conditions of the devices and the physical harm may occur due to devices.
Information About You and Your Visits to the App
The owner of the App makes no representation or warranty as to the suitability for use, compliance or other matter of law with respect to use in any jurisdiction. If you access the App, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations.
The App may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the App. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of the app, its content, and any services or items obtained through the app is at your own risk. The app is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use of the app and the devices operable by the app.
Your Comments and Concerns
This App is operated by LetsParky LLC.
All feedback, comments, and other communications relating to the App should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for technical support should be directed to email@example.com.